Rhyming Words Rhyming Words

Hah, kablamo

Redan nu kommer reaktioner på vårbudgeten. Budgeten kommer leda till stigande räntor.
Inblandning av rapsolja i diesel. Utsläppsrätter.

I loved the catloaf the most =)

Lord-Sonx responds:

Already there's reactions on the budget of the spring. the budget is going to conduct to higher interest.
interference of cornoil and diesel.

oh sebbe, you sya such strange and wonderfull things ;)

Amateur Minute Collection Amateur Minute Collection

Horses

Horses that die and get their own gravestones. Always puts a tear in ones eye.

So true.
'He's dead jim'

Amateur Minute 7 Amateur Minute 7

Everybody loves pie!

Definately the best AM(so far?). Everybody loves pie.

Lord-Sonx responds:

i had pie today as a matter of fact.. and i loved it!

Santa's Gonna Kick Ur Ass Santa's Gonna Kick Ur Ass

I've seen the future, baby, it is murder

Every December, for the last 600 years, Catacomb Santas have been visiting shopping malls around the world and generating a bit of naughty Christmas fun as part of the annual Sirenicon events.
So it's nice to finally see one of these Catacombers get his revenge on the civilisation and everyone representing it, like Jan Karlsson.

Lord-Sonx responds:

thanx for the review... i learn somehting new each time!

Yeah Toast!!! Yeah Toast!!!

I can chew here nearby..

Fun song, fun graphics Sonx style. In case I wanna run in the summer and in the meadows of... Feeding the pigeons... Anyways, Its random and creative as usual, about just as good as the Canada movie. Only dissapointment is that Satan didnt appear in the beginning of the first Extra :p .

Lord-Sonx responds:

but zebede is satan! lol!

thanx for the very random and Frostrhinoy review!

Canadas Really Big! Canadas Really Big!

Canada is a large country

Canada is known the world over: peace keeping, hockey, maple syrup, and friendly people. With Canada, there are some serious - and not so serious - international relations with many different countries.
All kinds of funny tribes in the dirty areas of Africa worships Canada for its - By no means awesome, but kinda cool- apperances in the global media. Not to mention its hilarious batmans in weather forecasting :( .

Lord-Sonx responds:

that was the most interesting and educational reviews i've ever read! thanx!

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Probably the best flash I've seen

Wont write an awesome review, front page flashes gets too much reviews. You'll probably not read it anyways. But I really think this was the single best flash I've seen on Newgrounds ever! I've always liked your previous movies too, but they mostly seem to just be made to appear scary in a weird way. This one was more close to earth, even with the bizarre humour. It felt more thought-out than your previous ones too. And the music and the voices were all fantastic!

Amateur Minute 4 Amateur Minute 4

Best AM so far!

Yeh! That was gold! The Amature minute concept is far from pumped out!

Burning firetruck! Oh the irony!

Lord-Sonx responds:

thanx! mayeb you'd liek to be in AM 5?

Amateur Minute 3 Amateur Minute 3

Exciting

Hello, stranger. Your movie is very good, and I thought its very good. Randomness is something I really like. The cat was nice, the one who tried to be an american football or whatever.
The song with the guy who shaved was intruiging too.
There is no end to the possibilities when making a randomness-movie.
Thank you stranger for lighting up my day with this warm candle of randomness..

Lord-Sonx responds:

Thank you stranger! thanx for the lovly words!

Phantasmagoria Phantasmagoria

Good overall

Its a good overall quality. I like the different styles the different artists used.

SeizureDog responds:

Thats certainly one of the advantages of collabs :)