Poochi!! Poochi!!

Bleh, cockroach

That cockroach was disgusting :p . Realistic :p

sdfnvbmn sdfnvbmn

Really cool

i really liked that. But I didnt beat your record :p, I got 196 people twisted back.

LordoftheDark responds:

not too bad, keep practising

Hack Hack Revolution Hack Hack Revolution

woot

Omg this was hard, very good, but extremely hard for me atleast, I have no finger coordination.

Millionaire: LOTR Edition Millionaire: LOTR Edition

Very nice

Though I wasnt very good at it, havent even seen any of the LOTR movies, I got my million after millions of tries.

Jack #7 Jack #7

Funny

That was really funny. Cool spinoff of the regular gamethingies like this with sticks only. Very intresting ideas.
Keep up the good work!!

Muay Thai V. 3.0 Muay Thai V. 3.0

Totally awesome!

Thats definately the best game Ive played on NG!
Button bashing definately wont work, you really have to know what your doing. I felt I became one with the character(Doesnt happen often when ur using a regular keyboard in games), and blocking was essential to success. You definately deserve a score of above 4.

russia3d russia3d

OK

It was ok, but you shouldnt have had to kill 190 guards in the first area! it wasnt hard, just boring.
and in Kreml ruins, why did you fail the mission when you killed that magician-guy?

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Great game

Great, but it wasnt any challenge in it. Im just building my fortress stronger and stronger. Im at lvl 36 and have 1500 Tower guards. That was addicting at first but now it just got kinda boring. This is a great concept that I think you should make a new game of. Maybe better graphics and sound, more enemies, a goal, difficulty settings.

Americanize Americanize

Dude, maybe Im wrong

Maybe Im wrong but isnt Moore pretty anti-american? And why would Ronald and Bush need to be Americanized?
The game was too easy too.
Great song though, that hightened the score alittle.

Fallout Fallout

Lol omg

I was doin pretty good until he just randomly said "Penis" instead of ding, hahaha, totally lost my concentration =) .
Good game, but you should build more on it, mkore features, this was a really good concept.